150 YEARS OF MIDNIGHT EPHEMERIDES
These contain ephemeris in every page, with reference to each month:
– Date, time and nature of any eclipse;
– Calculation of the positions of the Sun and the Moon in the second. The position of the Moon is given every 12 hours in order to be able to calculate accurately the revolutions of the moon;
– The positions of the planets calculated to the tenth of a minute of arc;
– The declinations of planets every 2 days, while the Moon is daily;
– The position of the asteroids Ceres and Chiron every 2 days;
– The daily position of the Moon’s Node True and True Black Moon, and every 2 days of the Lunar Node Middle and Black Moon Media;
– The phases of the Moon with the time and longitudinal position;
– In Aspectarian, are highlighted up to a maximum of 285 astrological events, each with the hour and minute on, covering major aspects of the planets and the main aspects of the child (semisextile, semisquare, quintile, sesquiquadratura, biquintile, quincunx);
the precise moment when the Moon is at apogee or perigee;
the entry of a planet in a sign;
the time of the direct or retrograde motion of a planet;
the moment when the Moon and planets pass from a south declination to a north or vice versa.
For farmers, the times when the Moon and the planets reach their maximum or minimum declination;
– A set of astronomical information.